Consultative Selling – The Intelligent Sale
This workshop is based on the principle that prospects don’t buy from salespeople because they understand their products.
They buy from salespeople who understand their problems.
This method is about identifying and understanding the gap between where your customer is now and where they want to be with the help of your product or service.
What’s in it for Me?
- Learn how to help your customers make informed buying decisions that solves their challenges and adds value.
- Understand why customers buy and more importantly why they should buy from you.
- Develop skills to build a winning sales strategy to support your client’s buying decision making process.
What will I gain?
- Move towards a consultative and added-value selling model to improve results and generate more sales opportunities. Identify the root cause of your customer’s problems and offer ideal solutions to them.
- Ensure that you understand and deliver both tangible and intangible benefits to your customers challenges.
- Develop a strategy to adapt your sales approach to compliment your customer buying decision making process. Learn how to summarise your customer needs to create sales opportunity.
Who’s the trainer?
Gerard Whelan is a proven high performing and conscientious sales leader with strong people management skills. He has over 18 years’ experience in Insurance Sales. He also worked in IT and software sales and has extensive experience selling Media Advertising and products to the Retail & Manufacturing sectors.
He was responsible for converting the largest ever sale recorded at Friends Provident UK along with some prestigious customer service awards at DELL.
As a sales enthusiast, he is always to be found close to where the sales action is. He now shares this depth of experience, knowledge and love for sales with sales leaders and teams.